Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's all about me!



Let me tell you about my family!
You've already met my husband Nile in the previous post. I would like you to meet my sons Jesse (28) and Lee (25). They both currently live in Duluth MN where they work and also enjoy everything the beautiful Lake Superior and north country have to offer. Fishing.. hunting.. hiking! They both also have a creative side and are known to pound some copper, make fishing lures and turn Superior stones into jewelry.
Now the furry family members! Minnie (Springer Spaniel) 13, Bella (Chesapeke Bay Retriever) 5, Gracie (Ivory Lab) 2, and Jesse's dog.. Wylee (?? rescue dog) 2 or 3? Why so many dogs you ask? Well, that's my fault.. they were cute and I had to have them! We do love our furry pets. Nile and I both had dogs growing up .. so it has never been a question in our almost 29 years of marriage.. dog or no dog? DOGS!
I will add a few pictures so you can get to know us..
Thanks for reading!
Life is Good
Deb

No comments: