Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 .. is going to be a very good year!

My name is Deb, my husband is Nile, our last name is Anderson...
dnA Copper Designs!

We are copper artists and our business is unofficially about 5 years old. I am the one you will hear from 99.999% of the time in this blog. Let's make that 100%! Nile spends most of his time in the shop.. cutting, pounding, soldering... turning a sheet of copper into gold. I am the marketing, sales and design team.

Did you know that you can make just about anything out of copper? Wall art, fountains, indoor and outdoor "stuff", jewelry and even chairs. I usually tell our customers "YES, we can do that" before I discuss the plans with Nile. Some how, some way, Nile always makes it happen. I have so much to tell you and so many past projects to show you.

In my next post I will tell you about my family... human and furry!

Deb

No comments: